Hydraulic Cylinders Specific To You...
Beiler Hydraulics designs and manufactures Custom Hydraulic Cylinders for a wide variety of industries and applications. Whether integrating Load Holding Valves, Corrosion Resistant Rods, or Custom Mounting Configurations, special is what we do. We welcome your demanding applications as our opportunity to exceed your expectations. Ag Equipment, Trailers, Trucks, Cranes, Lifts; and the list goes on... We believe that our expertise in specialty cylinders, coupled with our high quality standards, enables us to provide you with superior automation solutions.
Quality With No Exceptions
From start to finish, we strive to ensure every aspect of the cylinder process is completed with precision and detail. Each Custom Cylinders is manufactured in Pennsylvania, and tested before it ships, so you can confidently install our product.
Custom Hydraulic Cylinders On Spec. On Budget. On Time!
- Standard delivery 8 weeks
- We can meet or exceed OEM specs to replace current or outdated cylinders
- Reverse engineering or replacement cylinders
- Proto-type design and development
- Large inventories of chrome rods and honed tubing
- Complete CNC Machining capabilities
- Bore sizes from 1 ½ inches to 10 inches
- Lengths to 20ft stroke
- Pressures to 10,000 psi
- 20,000 lb. Overhead lifting capacity
- Cross tube
- Trunion mounted
- Foot mounted
- Pin eye
- Prime or custom paint to customer specifications
- Counter balance valves
- Check valves
- Holding valves